Thursday, June 12, 2008

Other Blogs

I was researching some other blogs today. I noticed that it is hard to find a blog through the generic google search. I wondered how people find others blogs. Then, I saw that my professor had a link to a google blog search.

I tried it out and was amazed at how much easier it was. I guess when you're a novice like me, simple things can be hard!


As I was enjoying all the blogs (I happened to search a generic "grade three") I noticed one that a teacher used to inform her parents. It was a lot like a weekly newsletter. This would prevent the stuffing of the papers in the bags by students and the parents never getting those papers! You would need to make sure that all families have access to a computer. I love how this teacher also used the blog as a calendar for the parents of upcoming events.

Grade Three Blog

No comments: